Customers resident outside the European Union
We will not charge VAT/TAX on your order, however please note that you may be liable to pay your own customs taxes on arrival of the goods.
We aim to satisfy all customers. If however we have supplied the incorrect part or the quality is not to your satisfaction, Kindly contact us so that we can arrange to have the part returned for a full refund or replacement. Usual tiny imperfections, like a small dot on the surface, are part of the normal production process and no reason for returns.
Any parts that are being returned must be unused and still in their original packing. Please see our contact details for returns address. Returned goods which were correctly supplied by us will be subject to a 20% handling fee. Goods can be returned if we are contacted within 14 days after receiving the order.
Extent of Limited Warranty
- CB750faces.com warrants to the end-user customer that it's products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the duration of one (1) month after order date. The warranty covers the supplied parts and services only. The warranty does not cover worn or broken parts.
- CB750faces.com’s limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (i) improper maintenance or modification; (ii) parts or supplies not provided or supported by CB750faces.com; (iii) operation outside the product’s specifications; or (iv) unauthorized modification or misuse.
- Electrical parts are excluded from warranty.
- CB750faces.com is never responsible for the inaccuracy of the parts restored by CB750faces.com like showing other speed, rpm and/or mileage than actual values.
- If CB750faces.com receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product which is covered by CB750faces.com’s warranty, CB750faces.com shall either repair or replace the product, at CB750faces.com’s option.
- If CB750faces.com is unable to repair or replace, as applicable, a defective product which is covered by CB750faces.com's warranty, CB750faces.com shall, within a reasonable time after being notified of the defect, refund the purchase price of the product minus shipping costs.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
- CB750faces.com products may contain remanufactured parts, components, or materials.
- CB750faces.com’s Limited Warranty Statement is valid in any country where the covered CB750faces.com product is distributed by CB750faces.com.
- CB750faces.com is not responsible for any malfunction or damage caused by storing the gauges in a wrong way (upside down).
Limitations of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, CB750FACES.COM DOESN'T MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, the remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Statement are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL CB750FACES.COM BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR COSTS OR FINES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR INACCURACIES.
Damaged or missing parts
Any claim for damage or missing parts must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of the parcel.